Business And Legal Ireland Home
Welcome to Terry Gorry, Solicitor.
If you are an ordinary citizen, a small business owner, an entrepreneur, a member of a Board of Management of a school, a school principal, a parent, an employee, an employer, or whoever, with a legal difficulty or question this site should be of some assistance.
You will find lots of information about:
- Business law which deals with many common issues concerning people running their own business,
- Education law which looks at the issues facing school Boards of Management, Principals, teachers, and parents
- Criminal law for those in need of a criminal defence solicitor
- Employment law for employees and employers
- Personal injuries claims for anyone who has suffered a personal injury and wishes to make a claim
- Probate law and the necessity of making a will
- Property law which spans a wide range of issues for landlords, tenants, property investors
- Road traffic offences including drunk driving, disqualification from driving and other road traffic offences
Debt law which covers the whole are of debt collection law in Ireland
- Family law which deals with access, custody, maintenance, guardianship, separation, divorce and other issues to do with family law in Ireland.
- International law including acting for our international clients seeking to have process served in Ireland and pursue Defendants in litigation matters
- And more.
We provide legal services in a wide range of areas of law in Ireland.
We also serve a growing number of international clients who avail of our services for such matters as process serving in Ireland, company formation, debt collection, transnational litigation, service under the Hague Convention or the Brussels and Lugano Conventions.
Many international companies such as banks and other lenders are finding it very cost effective to have a firm of Irish solicitors representing their interests in Ireland in pursuing debtors, company set up, advises in relation to service of Defendants in transnational litigation and many other areas.
Many people in Ireland now are coming into contact with the law, and not always by choice.
We provide a cost effective, pragmatic, convenient service to all our clients, regardless of the legal problem or issue.
Legal matters that we deal with include
- education law
- employment law
- small business/entrepreneurship
- family law and breakdown of relationships
- property including landlord/tenant
- debt collection
- District Court work
- criminal law including road traffic offences
- general litigation
- personal injuries
- service of foreign process
- and more..
If you have any question or concern of a legal nature you can simply call or email through this contact form and we guarantee to respond within 24 hours.
We hope you find the site useful and if you are lost or stuck at any point check out the site map link or simply use the Google search form.
Please take the time to read our disclaimer as the information on this site is provided for informational purposes only.
We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a solicitor before taking any legal action.