I have written a free, short report called “6 Critical Reasons Why You Need to Make a Will”.
In it I set out
- 6 critically important reasons why you should make a will
- some important questions to consider when you are making your will
- common mistakes people make when it comes to wills
- when to set up a trust, and what is a trust?
- what are the requirements for a valid will?
- what is testamentary capacity, and why is it important, when making a will?
- wills in special cases and some considerations-for example people in nursing homes or whose capacity may be impaired or who are elderly
To have your FREE report, and some further tips in relation to wills and trusts, delivered directly to your email inbox simply fill in the form below.
Please note that we respect your privacy rights and you can unsubscribe anytime you wish.