Terry Gorry & Co. Solicitors have published a number of free PDF reports. When you enter your email address in the appropriate form below the report will be automatically sent to your email inbox.
You can unsubscribe anytime you want and we respect your email privacy by insisting on a ‘double opt in’. This ensures that you must confirm your request to hear from us. If you don’t confirm you will not receive the report or hear from us any further.
1. Free Report: “Buying or Selling a Residential Property in Ireland-The Facts You Should Know”
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- The most important thing a purchaser should do before agreeing to buy
- What is conveyancing?
- Why buying a new property is different from buying second hand
- The 2 systems of registration of ownership in Ireland
- The 5 stages in a conveyance
- What the vendor’s solicitor does
- What the purchaser’s solicitor does
- Why buying an apartment is different from buying a house
- Can a solicitor act for both parties?
- A comprehensive checklist for vendors
- A comprehensive checklist for purchasers
- What is marketable title and why it is so important
- What is the certificate of title system and why it is important for your protection
- What are the differences between mortgages and charges?
- What are the 2 main types of mortgage?
- Why buying an apartment is different from purchasing a house
- What is stamp duty and what are the rates on residential and commercial property
- What legal fees and outlays arise in buying a property
- And more.
2. Free: “16 Costly Employment Law Mistakes that Cost Most Businesses Money”
Sign up below for this free report:
3. “9 Common Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs, Start Ups, And SMEs In Ireland”
4. Employers: get your free copy of “9 Simple Money Saving Tips for Irish Employers”
and my regular money saving employment law tips via email.
Get your free copy of “9 Common Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs, Start Ups, And SMEs In Ireland” and my regular tips via email. Sign up below.
5. Investment newsletter
Sign up below to receive tips about investing in property and shares by email.
You will also be notified about my online investment courses which will deal with investment in property and shares. These courses are online courses delivered by video.
We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe anytime. There is an unsubscribe link in each email.
6. 6 Reasons to make a will