Property law in Ireland can seem complex and intimidating to the ordinary person.
Yes, I know-it’s stressful.
I have bought and sold many properties, both residential and commercial, since 1986.
I understand one of the biggest issues for people is knowing what’s going on, at each stage of the process.
That’s why I have created this page, and the other articles below, and why I’ve created the free report you can have sent directly to your inbox.
As well as being a solicitor, I have been a property developer/builder and investor.
So what I have learned over the last 30 years should be of benefit to you. I hope so, anyway.
Below you will find articles dealing with all aspects of property law in Ireland.
The free report above, which deals with buying or selling a residential property, should be a help, too. As well as the report I also send you some useful tips, direct to your email inbox.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
- Buying or selling a house-steps in a conveyance
- Investigation of title-what you need to know
- The Contract for the Sale of Land and Property
- 3 Crucial Tips for Buying a House/Apartment
- A Deed of Confirmation-what you should know
- Don’t make this mistake when buying a property
- Buying an apartment-the differences from buying a house
- Buying a new house or apartment-the differences from buying second hand
- Stage payment mortgages-legal fees
- Stamp duty in Ireland
- Planning issues when buying or selling residential property
- the family home in conveyance transactions
- Capital gains tax
- The Pyrite Problem in residential homes-the facts you should know
- Why a Structural Survey Before Buying Your New Home is Critical
- The pyrite remediation scheme-the essentials
- The Multi Unit Development Act, 2011-what you need to know
- 7 steps to simplify your house purchase
- Buying a house in Ireland-a step by step guide by a builder/solicitor (the book on Amazon)
- How To register a judgment mortgage
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Terminating commercial letting agreements
- Disputes in residential letting agreements
- Ground Rents-Purchase of ground rent
- How To Claim a new commercial lease
- PRTB-The Tenancy Board
- Repairs in a property letting agreement or lease
- Residential letting agreement template
- 10 Key areas in a commercial fri lease
- Different types of tenancies in Ireland
- capital acquisitions tax in Ireland
- proprietary and promissory estoppel in property disputes
- Residential letting agreements in Ireland-An Overview
You will see from the above selection of articles that property law in Ireland covers a massive range of circumstances.