Running a small business in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter, is difficult at the best of times.
What you will find on http://BusinessAndLegal.ie is a lot of information (helpful I hope!) about many of the problems that afflict small business owners in Ireland.
My unique experience of
24 25 27 years (and counting) experience as a self employed small business owner, sole trader and company director gives me a good insight into these problems.
My training and experience as a solicitor also add to that experience and allows me to see things from both sides of the fence to a certain extent.
The links below will take you to various sections of this site and cover a myriad of problems that are commonplace now.
- debt collection,
- employment law,
- company formation,
- property law, (including landlord and tenant)
- intellectual property rights,(copyright, trademarks, domain names, passing off)
- data protection,
- consumer rights,
- partnership law
- residential letting agreement template,
- shareholders agreements
- Franchising-negotiating a franchise agreement
- Small Business Plan-How To Write One
- Capital Gains Tax On Property In Ireland
- Internet Law
- Product Liability | Consumer Rights And Product Liability
- Debt Collection In Ireland-Debt Collections
- How To Enforce A Foreign Judgment In Ireland
- The Civil Summons Procedure in Ireland
- The Small Claims Court in Ireland
- Copyright Law Ireland
- Domain Name Disputes and Law
- Intellectual Property-What is it?
- Passing Off | Misrepresentation
- Trade Marks in Ireland
- Business Names Ireland
- Company Law and Your New Company
- How To Register a Company-Setting Up A Company
- Business Financing-9 Options For Your Small Business
- Commercial Borrowing and Lending-The Legal Position
- Mortgages and Charges-Whats the difference?
- Stamp Duty | Stamp Duty Rates In Ireland
- Transnational Litigation-Brussels I Regulation
- Irish Company formation
- Buying and selling a business in Ireland
- Winding up a company in Ireland
- Commercial distribution agreements
- Commercial agents directive and regulations
- How to obtain an auctioneers licence in Ireland
If you need assistance with any of these issues, don’t hesitate to contact me through the contact form below. I respond within 24 hours..guaranteed.
Please note that this information is just that..information.
It is NOT legal advice. Please read the Disclaimer which you will find at the top of this page and every page on this site.
If you find the information useful I would appreciate if you would let anyone else who might be interested know about it.