You’re buying or selling a property and you want peace of mind.
Or maybe you’ve a problem in work and your rights are being ignored.
Perhaps you are an employer and you’re not sure of your obligations.
Or you have a family law problem with access, custody, guardianship, maintenance, separation, divorce.
Maybe you’ve suffered a personal injury and you don’t know whether you can be compensated or not.
You’ve an idea to start a business or bring your existing business to the next level?
Perhaps you just want to make a will to provide for loved ones and ensure you have peace of mind when you pass on.
Or you’ve been summonsed to Court for a road traffic offence.
You’ve a business and want to try to get some debts collected.
These are exactly the types of problems I help you with.
I’m Terry Gorry. I’m a straight talking solicitor.
I help people and businesses get peace of mind and have their legal rights upheld by providing effective, responsive, legal services.
- a degree in commerce from UCD
- a professional solicitor qualification from the Law Society of Ireland
- 29 years experience as a small business owner and entrepreneur in a wide range of industries-retailing and property development mainly.
I’ve built apartments, driven the teleporter, run shops and filling stations, washed cars, built shops up and flipped them, made money, lost it.
I respond promptly to calls and emails and am approachable and easy to contact.
I have a small solicitors practice so I like to think that I am more approachable and less stuffy than bigger firms.
In fact, I try harder because I am smaller. I return all calls and emails, even when I can’t help.
Why not sign up for one of my free reports/newsletters?
Or contact me.
And if you want to find out about my non legal/business life?
I’ve a wife and four great kids (wife is great too!).
When I’m not working
- I follow all kinds of sport, especially GAA
- read classic books on my Kindle
- walk every day and listen to podcasts and news programmes.
Here are some wacky things you don’t know about me:
- I played minor and U21 football for Kildare
- I won a Leinster U 21 medal “back in the day”
- I think I’m the only solicitor in the country with a teleporter licence
- I’ve written some books-here they are on Amazon (fame at last!)
- I gave Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary some advice in the 80s when he had the newsagents in Walkinstown (I’m not sure he listened!)
- I’m on a mission to make solicitors’ websites/blogs more useful (or at least less boring).
- St. Finian’s College, Mullingar
- University College Dublin (B.Comm)
- Law Society of Ireland
T. Gorry B.Comm Solicitor
View Larger Map