The number of people facing significant debt problems and the looming spectre of bankruptcy is a cause of serious concern.
The new Personal Insolvency Act, 2012 does offer some solutions though.
On this page you will find links to useful articles about
- Debt collection and
- Dealing with your debts.
If you are owed money the procedure to attempt to collect it can be confusing and legalistic.
If you are the one who owes the money, and you simply cannot pay your debts, you can read about your options below.
I hope you find the articles useful.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- How to go bankrupt in 2014-in plain English
- How to go bankrupt-the 5 forms and the procedure in the High Court
- Judgment mortgage
- the new personal insolvency arrangements provided by the Personal Insolvency Act, 2012
- Bankruptcy Ireland-Bankruptcies In Ireland
- How To Enforce A Foreign Judgment In Ireland
- The Civil Summons Procedure in Ireland
- The Small Claims Court in Ireland
- Enforcement of judgments in the District Court
- How to make a debtor bankrupt
- Consequences of bankruptcy
- For a detailed look at bankruptcy in Ireland
- New personal insolvency bill
- How to obtain a European Enforcement Order (EEO) to Collect a Debt
We would recommend that you seek professional legal advice to assist with any problems you might have in this area.